Heal One World
3503 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Ph: 310-826-1971 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awareness Festival 2013 is July 25th-28th in Santa Monica, CA!
- HEAL ONE WORLD FINALIST LABJ Healthcare Leadership Awards
- Zen Den is at Cannes and Awareness Festival 2013.
- NEW classes! Beginner Yoga Clinic Saturday 10:30am
- Meetings on the Mat 12pm Wednesdays
- Exciting! Heal One World at the Sundance Film Festival- Awareness Festival presents the ZEN DEN in Park City, Utah Janaury 18-23 2013.
- 2013 Partnerships are forming! Salvation Army, FrontPorch, LAMP Community, A Place Called Home, Bresee Foundation to name a few.
- Strength in Zen for kids 12-18 was featured on Groupon Grassroots.
- Awareness Fest West November 2-4 2012 in Venice at the Electric Lodge.
- Tai Chi
- Private clinic work in acupuncture, nutrition and bodywork.
Please visit our Event Calendar & sign up for our mailing list.
Films and Festivals:
- Our monthly screening series is currently running!
- Awareness Film Festival every May for the past three years in Hollywood.
- The first Awareness Fest West November 2-4, 2012 at the Electric Lodge in Venice.
- Our Short PLASTIC TIDE brings awareness of the plastic pollution issues.
Heal One World was formed to help connect people in need -- particularly children and adults with chronic illnesses -- with preventative health care, non-traditional/complementary modalities, natural non-invasive treatments, and guidance in learning self-help techniques that are generally not covered by insurance. The access to this help is offered on a sliding scale, free or donation basis. The non-profit organization holds classes on a free or sliding scale basis that provide self-help and self-healing techniques in the Pico Blvd. studio. Heal One World also arranges and promotes clinics where low cost treatment can be found, as well as maintains a database of providers who are interested in helping those in need. The focus is on long-term well being of body, spirit and mind. Heal One World offers people in need a forum to ask questions and state their issues, and then helps them find the best provider to help them reach their goal of health.
- We hold fundraisers such as music performances, art shows, open mike nights and monthly screenings. Any profits from these events and clinics go back to helping people find affordable or free treatment.
- We are collecting a database of self-help exercises and ideas to help you when you are unable to get treatment.
- If you are a provider please contact us to provide services or instruction to those in need and be added to our database for all to see. Send your query via email:email@example.com
- We accept people on the basis of financial need, including taking into account their medical expenses, meaning their net income, if any.
If you are someone in need of our services please click here to download an application.
Upcoming 2013 summer we are having an Summer Camp program CAMP A.W.A.R.E. integrating our Fit Right In Program to a full summer cam program, there is yoga, tai chi and mediation as well as other fitness and nutrition guidance, and they get to make a documentary of their experience!
For Festival Entries, please see our website Awareness Festival (more funds go to programs with direct submissions).
Heal One World is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.